Tuesday, December 14, 2010

yes, moths.

I pulled my white V neck T-shirt out the other day, I hadn't worn it since the cold weather started to set in, and noticed several small holes near the arm. Moth holes. This reminded me that I took my yellow wool button up out when the cold weather started to set in and found it riddled down the middle with tiny holes. I do recall a moth in my room months ago. I have not seen it in a while. Apparently, it has been feeding, and expanding its diet to include breathable white cotton. If it weren't for the fact that I have not seen said moth in weeks, I would be inclined to conclude that somewhere in my living quarters was hiding a GIGANTIC MOTH. I like moths. but I don't really want to room with them. I would share a bathroom with one. I'm basing this on the assumption that GIANT MOTHS, unlike my neighbor and their GIGANTIC GF, don't leave the bathroom floor inch deep in shower water.

I had a dream where Geode, upon diving/falling into a lagoon from the muddy path we were ascending, swam to shore as a dozen giant moths resting on the water followed her underwater path. one clung to her back as she exited the water and morphed into a kite backpack. she didn't notice so Ricki Martin, also in my dream, pulled out his phone to text Geode that hey there's a GIANT MOTH on your back. Whether or not he used caps has yet to be verified.

No comments:

Post a Comment