Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friends, I invite you to my show.


I am pleased to invite you to the latest project I am involved in: HOMO for the HOLIDAYS! A cabaret-esque variety show but oh so much more evening time celebration of all things fun, gay and holiday. I am joining the ranks of BenDeLaCreme, Cherdonna and Lou, Paris Original, and Fuchsia Foxxx (plus rotating celebrity guests!) as we pay homage to Winter and Queer Culture, Chanukah and Christmas, Reindeer and Snowpeople, the open definition of Family and the general sentiment of Love. That's a lot of bang for your buck.

Here are some details:
West Hall, Oddfellows Bldg.
915 E Pine St. Capitol Hill
8pm $15 Adv. $20 Door
Thanksgiving weekend NOV 25, 26, 27
Start of Chanukah DEC 2, 3, 4
& Christmas Eve DEC 24

Also, you should know, I'm portraying JESUS CHRIST. I sing, I dance, I eat handfuls of popcorn and talk to God. 'Twas the role I was born for, or, eh, reborn for. . .

Ok, one more thing, check out the trailer on line:


1 comment:

  1. I loved you in the show! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!

    ReplyDelete