Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lift Off in 5. . .4. . .3. . .


Hello!
Welcome to the flyer for my show! It's coming up super quick!
This Friday the 8th, next Friday the 15th and the following Friday the 22nd. All at 8pm, all $8, all all-ages (tho the first show is a little mature in theme towards the end).
Proceeds go towards video documentation so that I may put this on the internet in full view of the world!
And Arabica Lounge is a sweet sweet coffee shop.
Let it be known that parking in that area is atrocious.

I will be performing my Slide Shows, all 8 of them in this order:
8th
SPRING FLOWERS
DANIEL DEMON AND EVIL EVAN
WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHEN I'M AT WORK
(+ Special Guest)

15th
LOUD BREATH
MY EURO VACAY
(+The Old Lily Family ie my band!)

22nd
MARGARINE IN THE DARK
UNTITLED
THE NEXT GENERATION
(+Birthday Cake!)

Tickets at the door, or reserve them thru me!

Hope to see you there.

xo,
ilvs

No comments:

Post a Comment